Shiva Shambhavi Meditation Technique
Shiva Shambhavi Meditation is a special meditation technique of Sri Amit Ray. It is a guided meditation class on the eve of Mahashivratri. Shiva is the all-pervading cosmic consciousness. Shambhavi is the energy aspect of that consciousness. This meditation class is a life-changing experience, designed for those seeking a deep spirituality, inner awakening, positive transformation, deepest relaxation, self-inquiry, empowerment, mental clarity and peace.
These special meditation techniques, revealed to Dr. Amit Ray and Banani Ray, are very simple, easy and effortless meditation and inner awakening technique which can be practiced almost any time during the day that will take you beyond meditative highs and lows to truly embody the spiritual light that you are.
Shambhavi Meditation Program:
Shiva means auspiciousness, peace, beauty and truth. On the eve of Mahashivratri you can feel the presence of the auspiciousness within you. Shambhavi is the creative energy of Shiva. This Shambhavi energy can guide you to achieve the ultimate objectives of life.
You will know the followings:
- Concept of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Purpose of the Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Techniques of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- How to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- When to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- How long to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Shiva Shambhavi Guided Meditation
- Shambhavi Meditation and Krama Clearing
- How to overcome problems and obstacles of life with meditation
This meditation class consist of following two meditation sessions:
1. Shiva Shambhavi Meditation by Dr. Amit Ray
2. Gangadhar Meditation by respected Banani Ray
This meditation program is an adventure into the deeper aspects of your consciousness. You will be initiated into the teachings and practices where you will learn how to awaken and uncover your self-effulgent inner guide and absorb its luminosity and Energy in your being. You will learn how to find your inner guide and become a beacon of light, energy, healing, creativity, and blessings in the world.
Benefits of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
This Meditation is important for developing calmness, enhancing cognition and alertness, creating and maintaining positive emotion, relaxation, and reducing stress and anxiety. Here are Seven top benefits of Shambhavi meditations:
- Increases connection with higher-self
- Improves concentration and focus
- Increases self-awareness
- Improves social intelligence
- Reduces activity in brain regions involved in stress, strain and anxiety. This Shambhavi meditation techniques are designed in such a way that different regions of the brain communicate with each other. Researchers observed reductions in activity in brain regions involved in stress, strain and anxiety. The brain's“fight or flight” center, the amygdala, appears to shrink. Amygdala region of the brain is associated with fear and emotion, is involved in the initiation of the body's response to stress.
- Increases the activity in brain regions involved in planing, emotion control, and leadership. This is associated with the dorsal (upper) medial prefrontal cortex (dmPFC), a brain region above the vmPFC.
- Improves emotional intelligence
Meditation on the Eve of Mahashivratri
Mahashivratri is a day when the planetary positions are aligned such that there is a natural upwards pull in the energy of human being. Shivaratri means the night of auspiciousness. Nights are always associated with darkness, but mahashivratri night is not associated with darkness but inner awakening. It is the night of sacred auspiciousness. According to a legend, Maha Shivaratri was the day when Shiva drank poisonous negativity to protect the world.
This is the period for deep meditation and inner awakening and inner peace. These techniques will help you focus, get still, let go and allow a quiet sacred Presence to enter your awareness. Shambhavi meditation allows you to heal on many levels, opens you to divine inspiration and impacts how you live your life.
Lord Shiva is the God of awareness. He removes all darkness. Lord Shiva keeps us awake in the waking state, dreaming state, deep sleep state, and the cycle of birth and death. Self-awareness also mean that you are aware of your personality, including your strengths and weaknesses, your thoughts and beliefs, your emotions, and your motivations. Among all the Gods and Goddess it is very easy to please Lord Shiva and get his blessings.
Read more ..
Vipassana Meditation and Emotional Intelligence are interlinked subjects. This course teaches integrated meditation techniques that combines time-tested ancient Vipassana meditation techniques along with modern science-backed practices that are proven for leadership, creativity, emotion control, developing grey matter in the brain, improving focus, concentration and memory, and resist the shortening of telomeres in your gene which enhances health and longevity.
The study of modern mindfulness meditation and emotional intelligence has deep root in the ancient Vipassana meditation techniques. This class explores emotional intelligence from its root.
Vipassana Meditation and Emotional Intelligence Program:
This workshop will teach you the core Vipassana meditation techniques and its relation with emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others.
Self-awareness, Self-regulation and Self-confidence are the key components of emotional intelligence and your ability to understand other people, what motivates them and how to work cooperatively and harmoniously with them are the essence of emotional intelligence. Vipassana meditation is the time-tested and the most ancient way for developing Self-awareness, Self-regulation, Adaptability, Empathy, Witnessing and Social Skills.
Emotional intelligence gives you, peace, tranquility, workplace efficiency, and the ability for joyful living in modern stress-oriented life. Vipassana meditation is the backbone of developing strong emotional intelligence.
What you will learn?
- Techniques to control your emotions and use it in a positive way
- Core Vipassana meditation and emotional intelligence techniques
- Vipassana meditation techniques for positive-mindset and mental clarity
- Techniques for physical and mental health, stress-relief, and personal development.
- Discover areas of opportunity for growth in emotional intelligence
- Develop skills to motivate yourself and others
- Neuroscience of Vipassana Meditation and Emotional Intelligence
Emotional learning is very different from learning other subjects like physics, chemistry or geography. The part of the brain that controls emotions (the amygdala) is very different in structure and function than the part of the brain that deals with reasoning and intellect (the neocortex). Our emotional reactions and habits are very strong and build over time. Vipassan meditation is the best way to unlearn old habits from basal ganglia and strengthen the neocortex of the brain.
Who can attend?
Anyone interested in health, wellness, emotion control, positive mindset and meditation in general is welcome to attend. People of all ages and all walks of life can attend the workshop. People with specific mental or physical problems should consult their physicians.
This meditation session is about one hour long. During the online meditation session you will have a chance to discuss meditation and meditative techniques as well as being given appropriate meditation guidance, advice and mentoring.
Read more ..
Om Inner Science Meditation is a seven step integrated meditation program. These seven Om meditation techniques combines time-tested ancient techniques along with modern science-backed practices that are proven for developing grey matter in the brain, improving focus, concentration and memory, and resist the shortening of telomeres in your gene which enhances health and longevity. This meditation technique is based on the traditional meditation technique and the modern findings of Neuroscience and Epigenetics that helps to build and maintain a healthy, whole, and fulfilling life.
Om Inner Science Meditation
Science of Om meditation is deep. It is linked to the ancient wisdom as well as the knowledge of modern neuroscience, genetics and positive psychology. Om meditation is deeply linked to creativity, efficiency and well-being.
Purpose of this Om Meditation Program:
- To connect with the Higher Self
- To bring peace and harmony in life
- To reduce stress, strain and anxiety of life
- To improve focus, concentration and efficiency in life
- To remove the negative energies of life and bring positive energies in life
- To bring balance in the chakras and harmony in the psychic energies of life
- To attract prosperity and success in life
- To gain social, occupational, financial, environmental and intellectual well-being in life
About the Om Inner Science Meditation:
The workshop will teach the Om meditation techniques called Om Inner Science Meditation, which is an easy-to-practice and effective integrated Om scientific meditation technique developed by Dr. Amit Ray and Banani Ray that was evolved from their long experience in meditation practices as well as meditation teaching.
The technique combines time-tested ancient techniques along with modern science-backed practices that are proven for developing grey matter in the brain, improving focus, concentration and memory, and resist the shortening of telomeres in your gene which enhances health and longevity.
This is a one-to-one energy transmission (shaktipat) meditation through Skype.
The process has two phases:
- The first phase is Om Mantra Initiation and Energy transmission.
- The second phase is Om Mantra Inner Science Guided Meditation.
What you will learn?
- Om meditation initiation and power transmission for inner peace, inner strength, and inner vision
- Om meditation techniques for positive-mindset and mental clarity
- Om inner science meditation techniques for physical and mental health, stress-relief, and personal development.
- Om meditation techniques helpful for stress reduction, emotional intelligence, concentration and mind power.
Who can attend?
Anyone interested in spiritual awakening, health, wellness and meditation in general is welcome to attend. People of all ages and all walks of life can attend this meditation workshop. People with specific mental or physical problems should consult their physicians.
Format of the Meditation Program:
The program will be in two phases. The first phase is Om Mantra Initiation and Shaktipat - Energy Transmission. The second phase is Om Mantra Inner Science Guided Meditation.
Read more ..
What is Scientific Meditation?
Scientific meditations are the meditation techniques that are based on evidence, research data, observations, measurements, inferences and statistics. Scientific meditations are the meditation techniques that are not based on theories and opinions, but with well-proven principles and facts. The time has come when meditation has reached the status of a science. Scientific meditations emphasizes rationalization and standardization of meditation procedures and techniques.
Scientific Meditation Subject areas:
Scientific meditation is a multidisciplinary subject deeply linked to neurobiology, physiology, genetics and anatomy. Primarily, scientific meditation techniques are focused on compassion, kindness, peace, awareness, harmony, oneness, brain power, stress relief, concentration, creativity, efficiency and leadership.
The key component of scientific meditation is expansion of consciousness. Meditation is not just speculation, guess or opinions of others. It is a self-search-journey. It is a result of deep compassion and caring for the self and others.
Qualities of a Scientific Meditator
Despite having different approaches to meditation, all good meditators have develop some similar attributes and qualities, such as compassion, equanimity, confidence, integrity, intuition, visionary, humility, and ability to take fast and best decisions in critical moments. However, not all these qualities can be expected from an individual to become successful in meditation.
Principles of Scientific Meditation
We identified twelve basic principles of scientific meditation. These twelve principles often overlaps. By analyzing the qualitative and quantitative data, we identified the factors that differentiated good meditators who are able to thrive in crisis, uncertainty and stress full situations compared to others. The good meditators accept that change is constant and that changing their minds based on new information is a strength rather than a weakness. The good meditators develop traits like compassion, clear vision and patience. Good meditators develop deep positivity, and creates and radiates more positive energy in life. They develop a clear sense of long-term direction, even in the face of short-term uncertainty. The internal dialogues of a good meditator is always positive. They do not get anxious in the face of change and uncertainty.
Source:1. Principles of Scientific Meditation By Dr. Amit Ray, IISCIM, 2017Read more ..