Lord Shiva is the divine cosmic ocean of peace, wisdom, and love. He is the Lord of inner peace, self-realization, spiritual growth, yoga, meditations, and devotions. This 9-week course provides a comprehensive understanding of Lord Shiva, his various aspects, mantras, and the meditative practices associated with his divine presence, as well as the profound power of Lord Shiva in meditations.
Discover the essence of the Sri Rudram, Shiva Sutras, and other Shiva traditions, and explore the cosmic dimensions of Shiva’s abode, Shiva Loka. Immerse yourself in the devotional power of the main stotras dedicated to Lord Shiva, including the Sri Rudram, Shiva Tandava Stotra, Nataraja Stotra, and more.
Explore the compassion and love embodied by Shiva and connect with his diverse aspects. Learn the multifaceted aspects of Lord Shiva, exploring his symbolism, mythology, and profound meditative practices.
Shiva is depicted with a third eye, representing his all-seeing wisdom, and a crescent moon on his head, symbolizing the passage of time. Learn the wisdom Lord Shiva and the awakening of the third eye.
The Course Contents
Our courses primarily focused on One-on-One Guided meditations. Please note, the course content varies depending on the spiritual requirements of the individuals. However, the general content of the NINE Classes of the course are as follows:
The general outline of the course modules of the NINE classes are as follows:
Module 1: Introduction to Lord Shiva
- Overview of Lord Shiva’s significance in Yoga, Tantra, Vedas, and Puranas
- Shiva-Shakti and the cosmic aspects of Lord Shiva
- Historical, mythological, and spiritual aspects of Lord Shiva
Module 2: Mantras and Meditations on Lord Shiva
- List of different Shiva mantras and their uses and powers including Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, Shiva Panchakshara mantra, and more.
- Shiva Mantra Meditation for Centring, Grace, Expansion, and Blessings
- Guided meditation techniques centred on Lord Shiva
- Centring meditations on the Nadis and Shiva mantras
Module 3: The Sacred Symbols of Lord Shiva
- In-depth examination of Shiva’s 12 main symbols
- Their profound spiritual significance and meditations
Module 4: The Mystery and Meditations of Shiva Lingams
- Symbolism and meditative practices related to Shiva Lingams
- Different types of Shiva Lingams. Their purposes, mantras, and meditations.
- How to incorporate Shiva Lingam meditation into your spiritual practice
Module 5: Mantras and Meditations on the Twelve Jyotirlingams
- Exploration of the twelve Jyotirlingams
- Mantras and meditation techniques for connecting with these sacred lights.
Module 6: Shiva, the Lord of Compassion and Love
- A deep dive into Shiva’s compassionate and loving aspects
- How to cultivate compassion in your life through meditation
Module 7: Shiva’s Other Aspects
- Detailed exploration of the 11 Rudras, 12 Bhairavas, Dakshinamurti, and Sadashiva
- Meditation practices to connect with these diverse aspects of Lord Shiva
Module 8: The Art of Shiva Sankalpa
- Understanding the power of sankalpa (intention) in meditation and life
- Meditation on Shiva Sankalpa Suktam
- How to set meaningful intentions aligned with Shiva’s teachings
Module 9: Shiva’s Family and Attendants
- Shiva-Shakti the eternal relationship
- Delve into the divine family of Lord Shiva, including Parvati, Ganesha, Lakshmi, Saraswati, and Kartikeya
- Explore the symbolism and significance of Shiva’s attendants like: Nandi, Chandrama (Moon), Vasuki Naga.
Module 10: Essence of Shiva Sutras and Kashmir Shaivism
- An introduction to Kashmir Shaivism and its central text, the Shiva Sutras
- Meditation techniques based on the Shiva Sutras and their teachings
Module 11: Shiva Loka and the Cosmic Dimensions
- Explore Shiva’s abode, Shiva Loka, and its connection to the cosmic dimensions
- Meditation practices for experiencing the divine realms
Module 12: Main Stotras of Lord Shiva
- Study and recitation of key Stotras dedicated to Lord Shiva, such as the Shiva Tandava Stotra, Nataraja Stotra, Lingashtakam, Ardhanarishwara Stotram and more
Module 13: Meditations on Sri Rudram: Introduction
- Overview of the significance of Sri Rudram in Lord Shiva’s worship
- The power and purpose of chanting the Rudram
Module 14: Sri Rudram Chanting and Meditation
- Learn the fundamentals to chant the Sri Rudram verses
- Guided meditations using the vibrations and meanings of the mantras
Module 15: Sri Rudram – A Path to Inner Transformation
- Understanding the transformative power of Sri Rudram
- How the hymn can lead to inner purification and spiritual growth
Module 16: Personalizing Your Sri Rudram Meditation
- Tailoring Sri Rudram meditation to your individual spiritual journey
- Developing a deep personal connection with the sacred text
Module 17: Advanced Meditation Techniques
- Advanced meditation methods for deepening your connection with Lord Shiva
- Techniques for experiencing divine transcendence
Module 18: Integration, Course Conclusion and Blessings
- Review of the entire course, including Sri Rudram modules
- Summary of the mantras, and the meditation practices from the entire course, emphasizing Sri Rudram
- Summing up the course journey
- Receiving blessings for your spiritual path and devotion to Lord Shiva
This course provides a comprehensive understanding Lord Shiva, his various aspects, the meditative practices associated with his divine presence, and the profound power of Lord Shiva in meditations.
|Course Fees:||$500 USD (Rs. 35,000/- INR)|
|Duration:||9 Weeks (Total NINE One Hour Online Sessions)|
|Location:||Online via Google Meet/ Skype / ZOOM/ WhatsApp|
|Benefits:||You will learn the Deep Meditations on Lord Shiva.|
|Study Material:||Eight PDF Files|
|How it Works|
After you register and submit your payment for an online session, you are notified by email and offered a a set of choices for the dates and times for the online session. You choose one, and confirm by email. You can always email us, if you have a special preference.
Then the session follows – a session designed for you to learn the Lord Shiva meditation tailored to your taste temperament and need. You receive the energy of the Master on a one on one session and learn through an interactive experience.
Sri Amit Ray has many years of deep meditation experience in Himalaya and will explain the fundamentals and deeper aspects of Lord Shiva meditation in its non-dual purest form and will guide you through the practice to a state of deep spirituality, focus, calmness and total wellbeing.
The online meditation classes are provided by Sri Amit Ray, as one-to-one online Google Meet /Skype / WhatsApp sessions at mutually convenient date and time. Depending on the course the number of session varies. The duration of each session is about an hour. The course includes guided meditations, discussions, and study material.
Upon completion of the online registration and payment process, you will be informed by email, about the date and time of your meditation classes, which are mutually adjustable.