Shiva Shambhavi Meditation Technique
Shiva Shambhavi Meditation is a special meditation technique of Sri Amit Ray. It is a guided meditation class on the eve of Mahashivratri. Shiva is the all-pervading cosmic consciousness. Shambhavi is the energy aspect of that consciousness. This meditation class is a life-changing experience, designed for those seeking a deep spirituality, inner awakening, positive transformation, deepest relaxation, self-inquiry, empowerment, mental clarity and peace.
These special meditation techniques, revealed to Dr. Amit Ray and Banani Ray, are very simple, easy and effortless meditation and inner awakening technique which can be practiced almost any time during the day that will take you beyond meditative highs and lows to truly embody the spiritual light that you are.
Shambhavi Meditation Program:
Shiva means auspiciousness, peace, beauty and truth. On the eve of Mahashivratri you can feel the presence of the auspiciousness within you. Shambhavi is the creative energy of Shiva. This Shambhavi energy can guide you to achieve the ultimate objectives of life.
You will know the followings:
- Concept of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Purpose of the Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Techniques of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- How to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- When to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- How long to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Shiva Shambhavi Guided Meditation
- Shambhavi Meditation and Krama Clearing
- How to overcome problems and obstacles of life with meditation
This meditation class consist of following two meditation sessions:
1. Shiva Shambhavi Meditation by Dr. Amit Ray
2. Gangadhar Meditation by respected Banani Ray
This meditation program is an adventure into the deeper aspects of your consciousness. You will be initiated into the teachings and practices where you will learn how to awaken and uncover your self-effulgent inner guide and absorb its luminosity and Energy in your being. You will learn how to find your inner guide and become a beacon of light, energy, healing, creativity, and blessings in the world.
Benefits of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
This Meditation is important for developing calmness, enhancing cognition and alertness, creating and maintaining positive emotion, relaxation, and reducing stress and anxiety. Here are Seven top benefits of Shambhavi meditations:
- Increases connection with higher-self
- Improves concentration and focus
- Increases self-awareness
- Improves social intelligence
- Reduces activity in brain regions involved in stress, strain and anxiety. This Shambhavi meditation techniques are designed in such a way that different regions of the brain communicate with each other. Researchers observed reductions in activity in brain regions involved in stress, strain and anxiety. The brain’s“fight or flight” center, the amygdala, appears to shrink. Amygdala region of the brain is associated with fear and emotion, is involved in the initiation of the body’s response to stress.
- Increases the activity in brain regions involved in planing, emotion control, and leadership. This is associated with the dorsal (upper) medial prefrontal cortex (dmPFC), a brain region above the vmPFC.
- Improves emotional intelligence
Meditation on the Eve of Mahashivratri
Mahashivratri is a day when the planetary positions are aligned such that there is a natural upwards pull in the energy of human being. Shivaratri means the night of auspiciousness. Nights are always associated with darkness, but mahashivratri night is not associated with darkness but inner awakening. It is the night of sacred auspiciousness. According to a legend, Maha Shivaratri was the day when Shiva drank poisonous negativity to protect the world.
This is the period for deep meditation and inner awakening and inner peace. These techniques will help you focus, get still, let go and allow a quiet sacred Presence to enter your awareness. Shambhavi meditation allows you to heal on many levels, opens you to divine inspiration and impacts how you live your life.
Lord Shiva is the God of awareness. He removes all darkness. Lord Shiva keeps us awake in the waking state, dreaming state, deep sleep state, and the cycle of birth and death. Self-awareness also mean that you are aware of your personality, including your strengths and weaknesses, your thoughts and beliefs, your emotions, and your motivations. Among all the Gods and Goddess it is very easy to please Lord Shiva and get his blessings.