Shiva Shambhavi Meditation Technique
Shiva Shambhavi Meditation is a special meditation technique of Sri Amit Ray. It is a guided meditation class on the eve of Mahashivratri. Shiva is the all-pervading cosmic consciousness. Shambhavi is the energy aspect of that consciousness. This meditation class is a life-changing experience, designed for those seeking a deep spirituality, inner awakening, positive transformation, deepest relaxation, self-inquiry, empowerment, mental clarity and peace.
These special meditation techniques, revealed to Dr. Amit Ray and Banani Ray, are very simple, easy and effortless meditation and inner awakening technique which can be practiced almost any time during the day that will take you beyond meditative highs and lows to truly embody the spiritual light that you are.
Shambhavi Meditation Program:
Shiva means auspiciousness, peace, beauty and truth. On the eve of Mahashivratri you can feel the presence of the auspiciousness within you. Shambhavi is the creative energy of Shiva. This Shambhavi energy can guide you to achieve the ultimate objectives of life.
You will know the followings:
- Concept of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Purpose of the Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Techniques of Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- How to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- When to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- How long to do Shiva Shambhavi Meditation
- Shiva Shambhavi Guided Meditation
- Shambhavi Meditation and Krama Clearing
- How to overcome problems and obstacles of life with meditation
This meditation class consist of following two meditation sessions:
1. Shiva Shambhavi Meditation by Dr. Amit Ray
2. Gangadhar Meditation by respected Banani Ray
This meditation program is an adventure into the deeper aspects of your consciousness. You will be initiated into the teachings and practices where you will learn how to awaken and uncover your self-effulgent inner guide and absorb its luminosity and Energy in your being. You will learn how to find your inner guide and become a beacon of light, energy, healing, creativity, and blessings in the world.Read More »Shiva Shambhavi Meditation for Inner Peace