We analyze the most important 7 chakras meanings, colors, mantras, foods, stones, names, locations, frequencies and functions.
Chakra in Sanskrit means “spinning wheel” and refers to the energy centers in your energy bodies. These energy centers are primarily associated with your mental energy, emotional energy and intellectual energy.
Just as our thoughts are not visible, these energy centers are also not visible by our eyes or through modern imaging instruments. However, they have a direct influence on your physical, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
The 7 chakras are the blue print of your mental and emotional behavior. The chakras and the environmental triggers work together to shape your behavior. Almost everyone has different information in their chakras, which gives diversity in how people think and act.
What are the Chakras?
Each chakra is a self-organized intelligent agent. Each chakra rotates in a particular direction, at specific speed. The direction of the rotation changes at an average interval of 160 minutes.
The speed of the chakras gives the mental and physical strengths. If the rotational speed of a chakra is high, then the chakra is overactive. However, if the rotational speed of the chakra is low, it is underactive. Through special meditations and exercises you can control the rotational speeds of the chakras and get the best results for your mind, body and spirit.
Chakras have control over every aspect of your body, behavior, personality, and thoughts. The 7 chakras provide seven types of intelligence to your mind-body system. The seven types of chakra intelligences are:
- Bodily Intelligence
- General Intelligence
- Linguistic intelligence
- Social Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence
- Political Intelligence, and
- Spiritual Intelligence.
The degree of intelligence varies based on the locations of the chakras. The 7 chakras framework is the most basic form of the chakra systems. The Ray 114 chakras are the most advanced form of chakra system.
Classification of the Chakras
There are three basic types of chakras: hormone and behavior controller, thought and intelligence controller, and vision and spiritual controller. Accordingly, the chakras are classified in the three groups:
- Red chakras – mainly associated with the physical body and hormones.
- Green chakras – associated with emotions and thoughts.
- Blue chakras – associated with vision, planning and spirituality.
RGB (red, green, and blue) concepts of the chakras refers to a system for representing the various combinations of hormonal, emotional, and spiritual states of body, mind and spirit. With the RGB concepts of the chakras, it is very easy to understand the deeper layers of the chakras in mental dimensions.
Names and the Roles of the 7 Chakras
The names and functions of the seven chakras are as follows:
- Root chakra (Muladhara): safety, security, stress, fear, diversity and inclusion.
- Sacral chakra (Svadhisthana): teamwork, staying together, abundance, satisfaction, wellbeing, connections with others.
- Solar plexus chakra (Manipura): confidence, self-esteem, self-love, anger management, power, independence, and stability.
- Heart chakra (Anahata): emotional intelligence, leadership, respect, vitality, joy, peace.
- Throat chakra (Vishuddha): communication and co-ordination, speaking up, processing ideas, self-expression, creativity.
- Third eye chakra (Ajna): planning and execution, intelligence, goal setting, ethics, integrity, awareness, intuition.
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara): higher visions, higher purpose, and sense of direction.
How the Chakras are connected to your health?
There are 114 chakras in human body. Your emotions, thoughts, and feelings reside in the chakras, just as much as they do in the body and mind. By mobilizing the energies of the chakras, you can directly or indirectly improve your physiological and psychological health.
When you become aware of the chakra and mind relations, you can break up old patterns in the physical tissue, the mind, and the emotions. Moreover, you will feel an overall body and mind healing, bringing a holistic state of health.
Chakras can help you in many ways. Chakra based leadership skill improvement techniques are very effective to improve your emotional intelligence, and leadership qualities.
How to unblock the chakras
The easy way to unblock and promote balance in a chakra is to create alignment in your mind and body through:
- yoga exercises
- breathing practices to encourage the flow of energy
- meditation to bring about peace of mind
- aura cleansing meditation
- listening relaxation music.
Locations of the 7 Chakras in human body
The 7 chakras are located in the in the spine, forehead and in the top of the head.
- Root chakra (Muladhara): At the pelvic floor and the base of the spine.
- Sacral chakra (Svadhisthana): Three inches below the navel.
- Solar plexus chakra (Manipura): Navel area below the rib cage.
- Heart chakra (Anahata): Near the center of the chest.
- Throat chakra (Vishuddha): Throat area.
- Third eye chakra (Ajna): Middle of the Forehead.
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara): Half inside head and other half above the skull.
Mantras of the 7 chakras
The mantras of the 7 chakras are LAM, VAM, RAM, YAM, HAM, OM, and Silence.
- Root Chakra – Root – Muladhara – Red – Earth – LAM.
- Sacral Chakra – Sacrum – Swadhisthana – Orange – Water – VAM.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Navel – Manipura – Yellow – Fire – RAM.
- Heart Chakra – Heart – Anahata – Green – Air – YAM.
- Throat Chakra – Throat – Vishuddha – Light Blue – Space – HAM.
- Third Eye Chakra – Brow – Ajna – Indigo – Transcendent – OM.
- Crown Chakra – Top of Head – Sahasrara – Purple – Oneness – Silence.
Crystals of the 7 chakras
The primary crystals of the 7 chakras are: black tourmaline, orange calcite, citrine, rose quartz, angelite, amethyst, and clear quartz respectively.
- Root Chakra – shungite, black tourmaline.
- Sacral Chakra – orange calcite, carnelian.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – tigers eye, citrine.
- Heart Chakra – rose quartz, noble green serpentine.
- Throat Chakra – angelite, lapis lazuli.
- Third Eye Chakra – amethyst, sodalite.
- Crown Chakra – clear quartz, selenite, lepidolite.
What are the rules for each chakra?
The 7 rules for the chakras are as follows:
- Root Chakra: The Law of Magnetism.
- Sacral Chakra: Law of Least Effort.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: The Law of Manifestation.
- Heart Chakra: Law of Giving & Receiving.
- Throat Chakra: The Law of Right Action and Right Speech.
- Third Eye Chakra: The Law of Harmony (or Synchronization).
- Crown Chakra: The Law of Expanding Influence (or Universal Influence).
What are the chakra foods for optimum health?
- Root chakra (Muladhara): beets, parsnips, turnips and radishes.
- Sacral chakra (Svadhisthana): orange, carrots, pumpkin.
- Solar plexus chakra (Manipura): bean soups, yellow split peas, quinoa.
- Heart chakra (Anahata): avocado, brussels sprouts.
- Throat chakra (Vishuddha): watermelon, cucumbers.
- Third eye chakra (Ajna): grapes, eggplant, raisins, purple kale, purple cauliflower.
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara): pears,coconut,cabbage, and white bean.
What are the 7 chakra frequencies and colors?
- Root Chakra – Root – Muladhara – Red – 432 Hz.
- Sacral Chakra – Sacrum – Swadhisthana – Orange – 480 Hz.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Naval – Manipura – Yellow – 528 Hz.
- Heart Chakra – Heart – Anahata – Green – 594 Hz.
- Throat Chakra – Throat – Vishuddha – Light Blue – 672 Hz.
- Third Eye Chakra – Brow – Ajna – Indigo – 720 Hz.
- Crown Chakra – Top of Head – Sahasrara – Purple – 768 Hz.
What are the benefits of chakra activation and balancing?
- Proper chakra meditation and yoga exercises release Stress, Trauma, Guilt, Fear, and other negative energies.
- Chakra energy center activation and purification can develop your Self-awareness, self control, and emotional intelligence.
- The mind body connections can improve your delegation, empowerment, listening and communication skills.
- Chakra and nadi balancing can improve your team building, adaptability and positive mindset.
- Energy channel blockages can improve your Social Intelligence and conflict management skills.
- Chakra and nadi activations can improve your resilience, goal setting, empathy and mental clarity skills.
There are three basic types of chakras: hormone and behavior controller, thought and intelligence controller, and vision and spiritual controller. One of the most remarkable features of the chakras is how it provides seven different potential pathways to elevate your consciousness.
The 7 chakras framework provides tools needed to build deeper meditation models for elevating the consciousness from lower levels to higher levels, without knowing the details of underlying workings.
Read more ..