This 9-week Upanisadic meditation course is designed to assist you on your deep spiritual journey. The Upanishads are the most ancient literature of meditation. Understanding and applying them to your life will help you choose between listening to your ego’s voice and learning to listen to the voice of your divine higher Self
The goal of this course is to spread the TRUE teachings of the Upanishads in their entirety, beyond the traditional views of philosophical way, in a basic and straightforward manner, so that you can quickly and meaningfully use them in your daily life.
The Upanishads are considered the most important literature in the history of Indian religions, spirituality, and culture. However, they are not presented in the modern world in its true spirit. The purpose of the course is to provide the best spiritual essence of the Upanishads.
This is a very structured and systematic course for understanding the life-positive wisdom of the Upanishads, free from the traditional dogmas and rituals. The course is an opportunity to gain new perspectives that can be applied to all aspects of your life.
The course is primarily focused on deep meditation, and deeper wisdom. You will identify 35 powerful mantras from the Upanishads for your specific requirements. Here, you will know 11 specific mantras to overcome your difficulties and open new energy channels of possibility.
This is a 9-week course. In each week there will be one online class. The course structure varies depending on individuals’ needs.
Primarily, the course contains the 35 meditation techniques, upanishadic mantra chanting basics, benefits of the mantras, purification of the inner worlds, adoration of the Supreme Truth.
However, the general content of the modules is as follows:
- Fundamentals of the Upanishads
- Meditation on awakening the divinity of the Inner Sun
- Accessing the divinity of the Cosmic Consciousness
- Accessing the divinity of the 7 Vital Breaths – Realization of the essence of Life.
- Awakening the 5 Supreme Lights
- Meditation on Supreme Truth – (sarvaṁ khalvidaṁ brahma)
- Meditation on Four Mahavakyas: (Tat Tvam Asi, Aham Brahmāsmi, Prajnanam Brahma, Ayam Atma Brahma)
- Meditation as taught to Upakosala by Fire God
- Accessing the divinity of the Universal Being
- Meditation on the divinity of the Highest Being
- Accessing the divinity within the space inside Heart
- Meditation on the Five Fires
- Meditation within the Eye
- Meditation on the Inner Controller and the Knower within
- Meditation on the Light of Lights
- Meditation on the Supreme Peace and Auspiciousness
- Meditation on the Self as the Supreme Bliss
Benefits of Upanishadic Meditation
The benefits of proper Upanishadic mediations are as follows:
- Eliminates the bondages of the Past Karmas.
- Gives Ultimate Realization of the Supreme Self.
- Gives freedom form the mental blockages.
- Gives the wisdom of manifesting intentions.
- Gives ultimate relaxation of peace and blissfulness.
- Improves brain power.
- Improves concentration and clarity of mind.
- Reduces stress strain anxiety in daily life.
- Awakens the supreme divinity within.